Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year..New life

Things have been really hard and yes I have been dwelling in self pity. This morning though I made a decision to not look at my circumstances but to look to God. I prayed before everyone had woken up and it has helped me to start my day with a better attitude.

The last few weeks I didn't know how we would get by, my husband wasn't working, not collecting any money and what I made was gone to bills right away. we live paycheck to paycheck, no savings. We were struggling just to provide food. Some things happened to show me that God has been helping us, even when I was doubting. I won a gift card at work for a small amount of money but it put food on the table. A friend bought us some food also..
and today my husband has work..Thank you Lord.

I need to keep my faith..and stop doubting..He does always come through..not always in the way I want but in the ways we need.

Thank you Father..I praise you..and love you. Forgive me for my doubts..my bitterness..my anger. Please help us. Help me to be who You need me to be.
Amen

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you Father..I praise you..and love you. Forgive me for my doubts..my bitterness..my anger. Please help us. Help me to be who You need me to be.
Amen

AMEN AMEN AMEN..I've made this my prayer too girl...

Well your going to be getting A LOT of my devotionals that will be dealing with stinkin thinkin and being set free girl. I'm DONE!!! this is IT girl....It's time!

kat said...

Amen!

I am tired of going around the same mountain..time for us to go another way lol

Love u sis and am looking forward to your devotionals