Thursday, February 19, 2009

20 years today

I will come back and write more about my marriage but today is my 20th wedding anniversary. It's amazing that we have even made it to this point lol. That's God though..

My husband blessed me with flowers and a necklace and he cleaned the whole house.

We have had a lot of ups and downs. I have wanted to give up many times but we survived through all of that.

Last Sunday at church the pastor did a message on marriage and he included a card with this on it:

For better, or worse
For richer or poorer
In sickness and in health
To love and cherish as long as we both shall live

Amen

1 comment:

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary sweetie. Randy and I have been together 25 years (the 4th) Married 21...but living together 25...It's a miracle we are ALIVE, well actually miracle that one is not dead and the other in jail...Isn't God just AMAZING...

That was sweet of hubby...