Saturday, February 14, 2009

I need Him

I know that God will not let me go, I need to hold on even though truthfully I dont want to..the easy thing would be just to give up. I have given up many times over the past few years. I usually get back up on my feet and start over..but this last time I started to feel different..thinking that it's just no use..things never change.

I know that is a lie from the devil..I know it but sometimes feel to weak to fight it. I know I sound pretty pitiful right now.

I need more fellowship..to go to church..a new job that allows me to do those things. If you feel led, please pray that I find a new job. I have been looking.
Getting back into the Word is what I really need. I haven't been picking up my bible and when I do read I think it's having no affect so I dont go deep into it.

Thanks for reading this..thanks for praying..someday soon I hope to be an overcomer in these area's

God bless

2 comments:

Angela said...

Put your request in my Prayer Journal sis...SIGH...((hugs)) Kat,,,I NEED to call you and we NEED to pray.

kat said...

Thank you..