Saturday, January 24, 2009

It will get better.

Just wanted to come in and write a few things down.

For the past week things have been a little better around here. I feel some peace. I think when I am calm and happier it affects everyone else around here.
I was complaining some last night about having to go to work. I have a hard time wanting to leave the house at night and go to work but I should be grateful to have a job. I have been asking God to help me find work during the day. I may have to wait until my youngest is in middle school in the fall. That is mainly why I work nights, so I can get him off to school in the morning.
Ken hasn't worked this week. In the past that would of freaked me out and made me worried but worrying and stressing wont help anything. I also know that God will help us..it always seems like we aren't going to have enought to get through week to week and pay the bills but somehow we manage..and that is all due to Him.

I need to really start believing and trusting God. I always get to a certain point and then end up trying to do stuff on my own. I dont know why I can't go 100 percent in trusting Him. In all things.
So that is what I am working on right now. I know that He never fails. I know it and I need to act like I know it.



3 comments:

VoicingAutism said...

Great post, sis. I love coming in here and sharing in your thoughts and challenges. Glad to see you're not giving up, girl. Love ya!

dove

Angela said...

I also know that God will help us..it always seems like we aren't going to have enought to get through week to week and pay the bills but somehow we manage..and that is all due to Him.
amen amen amen girl.

I just told Randy yesterday about him going back to school and his comment was 'we can't afford it, I need to find work'. "Randy, God has provided for us thus far, 3000 dollars less a month, and see the abundance He has provided for us. Don't chose second best hon, go for God's best. Let's jus keep seeking His will in this matter. Don't go to school just because we can't 'afford' it. That is NOT from God. Let's just seek His will'.

Your faith muscles are just being worked out girl. You can't run a marathon if you haven't trained. These trusting times, weakening, than moving foward are 'training'..((hugs))

kat said...

Thank you both..I am so glad to be reconnecting with you all. It is helping to strenghten that faith muscle.
Will be praying about Randy and school