Monday, January 26, 2009

Psalm 20
For the director of music. A psalm of David. 1 May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
2 May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion.
3 May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. Selah
4 May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
5 We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your requests.
6 Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand.
7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.
8 They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.
9 O LORD, save the king! Answer [
a] us when we call!

I read this today and it just strengthens me and uplifts my spirit.
I am so happy to be moving in the right direction in my life. So many times I would give up when things became rough..and all that got me nowhere.

It says in this psalm that he will help all my plans succeed. I am having faith in that. My plans right now are to have a happy, healthy family unit. To take back what the devil tried to ruin.
To be strong in my God. I feel joy today and mostly because I feel set free from the bondages that have been tying me down for years. I feel God working in my family too. I saw more smiles and heard more laughter this weekend than I have in awhile. That made my heart happy.

I have to praise God..thank you Father for your lavish love. For loving me even when I felt unlovable. Thank you for setting all of us free. You are our might King, nothing is to big for you.

Amen

1 comment:

Angela said...

This has been my household also Kat. More peace, more joy, more love, more forgiveness, just SO much more of the fruits of the Spirit. God truly is AMAZING and I praise Him. The MORE He increases in us, the more we decrease. His anointing becomes SO much more powerful..Keep on girl.